Chocolate Coconut Keto Fat Bombs
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
When you’re in need of a fat boost or just a yummy keto-friendly dessert, this coconut balls recipe will surely come in handy! Karen and I will teach you how to recreate this simple and delicious keto fat bomb here.
In this article:
Coconut Balls Recipe to Try
These Coconut Balls Are Your Healthy Fat Source
Keto bombs, or fat bombs, are a great source of fat for people who adhere to a keto diet. his recipe is dense and provides your body with healthy fat. It’s also a great combination of coconut, chocolate, and hemp seeds. Keto bombs are great to have after meals so you can stay full longer, and this recipe gives you a good way of hiding fat into cookies! Here’s how to make it:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter powder (without sugar! Jiff makes one.) Find one at your local grocery store, like Harris Teeter.
- 6 Tbsp hulled hemp seed
- 2 Tbsp hem cream (use organic)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 28 drops of stevia (This makes for an unsweet treat. Add more stevia or substitute powdered sweetener to taste.)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
RELATED: Keto Coconut Pecan Cake
- Mix dry ingredients with oil. Work it all together with a fork until completely mixed into a thick paste in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil, cream, vanilla, and stevia (if using stevia) and stir again until well-mixed. Use your hands to roll into bite-sized bliss balls, and then roll on shredded coconut.
- You can refrigerate these small balls. If you freeze these bites, they will get really hard, and you’ll need to let them thaw a little at room temperature before serving them.
Now you know the ingredients for these keto coconut balls and know how to make them, it’s time you try creating them at home. These delicious chocolate coconut balls are easy to make, and you can keep them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for a sweet keto treat during snack time or after meals. Enjoy your dessert!
What’s your favorite chocolate energy balls recipe? Share it with us in the comments section below!
- Chocolate Cheesecake Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Keto Friendly
- Coconut Almond Raspberry Bark
- What Type of Keto Food Triggers Ketosis? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Disclaimer: Our educational content is not meant or intended for medical advice or treatment.
Editor’s Note: This post has been updated for quality and relevancy.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.