Watch this quick video to find out how silymarin can support your liver health.
0:00 Introduction: Silymarin in milk thistle is a powerhouse for the liver
0:50 The unique benefits of milk thistle
2:25 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about why silymarin in milk thistle is a powerhouse for the liver.
Silymarin is a group of phytonutrients that makes up 60% of the active components in milk thistle.
Silymarin has been used for thousands of years. Between 40 and 90 AD, this herb was used for snakebites. In the 16th century, it was used for jaundice and gallstones, and in the 19th century, it was used for liver disorders.
Keep in mind that your liver filters out milk thistle very quickly, so repeated doses throughout the day are necessary to experience the most benefits.
What makes silymarin in milk thistle a unique powerhouse for the liver? Take a look.
1. Reduces liver and kidney toxicity
2. Used to help combat alcoholism naturally
3. Counters toxicity related to chemotherapy
4. Prevents liver fibrosis and decreases liver inflammation
5. Modulates insulin resistance and helps reduce liver fat
6. Neutralizes poison from poisonous mushrooms
7. Regenerates liver cells
8. Helps with depression
9. Reduces an enlarged prostate
10. Reduces varicose veins
If you haven’t tried this herb yet, you could be missing out on some great benefits with minimal side effects.
If you give milk thistle a try, let me know how it works for you in the comments below.