Learn how to protect your hair during winter and keep it from getting dry and dull.
0:00 Introduction: Protect your hair during the winter
0:15 How winter affects your hair
6:02 How to protect your hair during winter
7:09 Thanks for watching!
Today we’re going to talk about how to protect your hair during winter. If you have dry, brittle, frizzy, or dull hair during winter, this video is for you.
3 reasons why winter causes hair problems:
1. A lack of sun exposure can cause a vitamin D deficiency. A vitamin D deficiency can lead to a vitamin B deficiency.
2. People consume fewer vegetables rich in phytonutrients and nutrients that are important for hair, including vitamin C, magnesium, and vitamin E.
3. People eat more junk food, worsening subclinical deficiencies.
Tips to protect your hair during winter:
• Take vitamin D
• Eat more vegetables (especially Brussels sprouts, salads, avocados, and bell peppers)
• Take nutritional yeast (for B-vitamins)
• Consume seafood (for trace minerals and omega-3 fatty acids)
Dr. Berg's Hair Follicle Serum: 🛒 https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bergs-Scalp-Follicle-Serum/dp/B09N7RGFST or https://shop.drberg.com/beauty
Check out Dr. Berg’s New Hair Products Here:
Shampoo and Conditioner: