IDr Bergs Schedule to Do the Dr Oz Show But THEN This Happens
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
This show on body types:
What Dr. Oz recommends for the Ovary Type:
1. Bread - because it has fiber
2. Dairy - the exact thing that adds more estrogen (unless it's from a grass-fed and hormone-free animal, which was not even mentioned!
Here's what you should do to regulate estrogen:
1. Make sure your meat, cheeses, etc, are organic
2. Cruciferous vegetables (kale) are anti-estrogenic.
3. Sea kelp helps regulate estogen - this is why it's good for menstural cycles, ovarian cysts, fibroids, and fibrocystic breasts.
Understand nutrition and see more Health and Wellness Advice from Dr. Berg Video Blog.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.