Per serving: 379 calories, 35.4 g protein, 10.6 g carbohydrates, 20 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
- ½ lb / .23 kg ground beef chuck, 85% lean
- ½ lb / .23 kg ground pork
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup / 60 mL Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup / 60 mL heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp / 15 mL onion powder
- 1 Tbsp / 15 mL Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup / 60 mL olive oil
- 2 cups / 473 mL low-carb marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F / 204 degrees C and position rack in oven center.
Place the beef and pork in a medium bowl and break up into smaller chunks, aiming for an even mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients to the meat and mix by hand until just combined. Do not over-mix.
Lightly oil hands with olive oil and roll 12 meatballs; place meatballs on a lined baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve in marinara sauce.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.