Keto Italian Stuffed Peppers
Per serving: 281 calories, 32 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 60 minutes
- 1 lb / 454 g ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups / 440 g ricotta cheese
- 2 cups / 470 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 bell peppers, halved and seeded
- ½ cup / 100 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F / 204 degrees C.
In a bowl, mix ground turkey with garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ricotta and mozzarella cheese to the mixture. Stir until well combined.
Spray or coat a pan with oil and place pepper halves evenly on it. Sprinkle salt and pepper on pepper halves.
Fill peppers evenly with turkey mixture. Top with cherry tomatoes.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.