You should definitely start adding garlic to your meals! This is why.
0:00 Why you should add garlic to your meals
0:12 Garlic benefits
2:54 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
Today I want to cover the different health benefits of garlic and why you should start adding garlic to your meals. There are all kinds of fascinating phytonutrients in garlic.
Potential benefits of garlic:
1. Increased endurance
2. Antimicrobial properties (anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiparasitic)
3. Respiratory support (may decrease a cough, help someone breath easier, and decrease the duration of a lung infection)
4. Decreased inflammation (especially for arthritis)
5. Anti-cancer properties
6. Cardiovascular support (decreased risk of strokes, lowered blood pressure, lowered cholesterol)
7. Immune support (decreased infection duration and kills pathogens)
8. Digestion support
9. Detox support
10. Bone support
Cancer Survivor Interview: