How to do Healthy Keto®
The ketogenic diet is becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason—it works!
If you want to make powerful changes to your lifestyle to improve your health, lose weight, and feel more energetic, you are in the right place.
Have you tried to change your diet and lifestyle but didn't understand what to change or why? This minicourse gives you the foundation to start keto with the proper knowledge and understanding to make your keto diet a long-term success.
The keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein diet that shifts your metabolism to burn fat instead of sugar for energy. This simple dietary change causes potent metabolic changes with plenty of benefits to your health.
Healthy Keto takes the traditional low-carb, high-fat plan further by focusing on nutrient-dense, high-quality keto-friendly foods. Balanced nutrition and a fat-burning metabolism are the ultimate ways to maintain a healthy body and stay slim.
During this course, you will gain insight into how Healthy Keto and intermittent fasting work in synergy, how this benefits your health, and how you can start incorporating Healthy Keto into your life.
Humans are complex, and your health relies on many factors. Healthy Keto integrates fat-burning, nutrition, and intermittent fasting. As you will learn, this is a powerful combination with incredible health benefits:
- You have more energy and improved cognitive function as a result of an increase in your metabolic rate.
- As you burn fat, you lose weight fast and maintain a healthy weight long-term. Keto supports blood sugar balance and lowers cravings.
- Ketones support healthy levels of insulin, the metabolic hormone responsible for fat storage.
- Your body can fight inflammation and infections more efficiently.
Healthy Keto is the antidote to a diet pattern that leaves you tired, overweight, anxious, and at a higher risk for diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
After watching this course, you will know how the Healthy Keto diet optimizes your hormone balance and improves your health and well-being.
Have you tried to find out how to start keto but had more questions than you found answers to? This course provides you with all the basics to begin your keto journey.
You won't just have a long list of dos and don'ts. You will understand how your body responds to different foods, giving you knowledge and confidence to make healthy keto-friendly food choices.
After watching, you will understand how to:
- Avoid sugar and carbs from pasta, bread, biscuits, pancakes, rice, and cookies
- Read nutrition labels to spot hidden sugars and additives like monosodium glutamate
- Avoid all low-fat foods
- Keep your protein intake moderate, and not combine protein with sugar
- Avoid snacking
- Focus on high-quality and nutrient-dense foods
Switching to keto takes some time and adjustment. Learn how to make your transition to keto easy and understand why optimal nutrient levels play an essential role in helping you adapt to keto fast and effectively.
Get started now to take your health to the next level!