Learn about vitamin D and how it affects the COVID-19 infections in this fascinating interview with Dr. Seheult.
Dr. Roger Seheult’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Medcram/
0:00 Introduction: Dr. Roger Seheult on vitamin D for COVID-19
1:05 The latest research on vitamin D for COVID-19
8:00 Does vitamin D help reduce covid duration, intensity, and complications?
12:44 Is it possible to get enough vitamin D in your diet without supplements?
20:08 Why it’s important to take magnesium and zinc with vitamin D
22:50 How vitamin D affects autoimmunity
26:30 Genes and covid susceptibility
27:48 More tips for covid
31:48 Thanks for watching
In this video, we’re going to talk with Dr. Roger Seheult about COVID-19 and vitamin D.
Listen in to this fascinating interview where we talk about the benefits of vitamin D for COVID-19.
• Low levels of vitamin D have been linked to covid infection and covid symptom severity
• Vitamin D may help reduce cytokine storm factors
• Normal vitamin D levels may reduce the risk of hospitalization due to covid infection
• 25-hydroxy vitamin D is the most effective form for covid
• Vitamin D isn’t just a vitamin—it also acts as a hormone
• Vitamin D is a powerful immunomodulator
• Gene expression can be affected by vitamin D
• Vitamin D can help reduce viral infection duration, intensity, and complications
• Regular vitamin D supplementation can help reduce the frequency of acute chest infections by 50%
• Most vitamin D comes from the sun
• Age, weight, time spent outside, and skin tone can affect your ability to get vitamin D from sunlight
• Genetic defects can make you more susceptible to covid
• Black cumin seed may help with covid severity and symptoms
• Sunlight—regardless of vitamin D production—may help reduce covid severity
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE
TAKE THE FREE COURSE HERE
FREE Keto Diet Plan