If you notice these early signs of dementia, you need to act now.
0:00 Introduction: Dementia
0:10 Is it dementia?
2:00 What is dementia?
2:25 Early signs of dementia
5:15 Preventing dementia
Today I’m going to cover six early signs of dementia. Keep in mind that these could also be signs of other things like a lack of sleep, a blood sugar problem, or many other things—not necessarily dementia.
Dementia is a mental decline. Certain parts of the brain are actually shrinking—specifically the hippocampus.
6 early signs of dementia:
1. Difficulty organizing and planning things
2. Personality changes
4. Sensory dysfunction
5. Language problems
6. Problems navigating
If you think you’re showing early signs of dementia, it’s best to act now. Don’t wait until it becomes a bigger problem.
Important things you can do right now:
1. Take vitamin B1 (nutritional yeast)
2. Fix the gut (consume a variety of vegetables, get on a low-carb diet, consume organic foods, and do fasting)
3. Consume sprouts (broccoli sprouts)
4. Generate ketones (do intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting and take MCT oil or exogenous ketones)
5. Consume ginkgo biloba
6. Consume lion’s mane mushroom
7. Consume omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, and zinc, and get plenty of exercise and sleep