If you're following a keto diet, you may be looking for ways to swap out traditional high-carb foods for healthier, low-carb alternatives. You can cross reference my ketosis approved foods list for even more ideas on what to eat. Here are some food swaps to consider:
- Instead of bread, try using a low-carb tortilla wrap.
- Instead of rice, try using cauliflower rice.
- Instead of pasta, try using zucchini noodles.
- instead of potatoes, try using sweet potatoes.
- Instead of oatmeal, try using chia seed pudding.