Avoid these 8 things that may increase your risk of cancer.
0:00 Introduction: 8 causes of cancer that may surprise you
0:12 #1 - MSG 0:41 #2 - Chronic stress 1:59 #3 - Diabetes
2:44 #4 - Zinc oxide (sunscreen)
2:55 #5 - Working night shifts
3:15 #6 - Grilled meat/fish
3:40 #7 - Breast implants
3:54 #8 - Second-hand smoke
4:14 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about 8 causes of cancer that may surprise you.
Keep in mind that exposure to carcinogens typically has to be chronic to increase your risk of cancer.
Take a look at these 8 potential causes of cancer:
1. MSG - Glutamate converts to glutamine, which can feed cancer cells.
2. Chronic stress - Stress can cause cortisol resistance, inflammation, and white blood cell suppression, which can all potentially increase your risk of cancer.
3. Diabetes - Studies link diabetes to increased cancer risk.
4. Zinc oxide - This is found in sunscreen, and can cause excess free radicle damage.
5. Working night shifts - Research in 2007 concluded that working irregular night shifts is a possible carcinogen.
6. Grilled meat/fish - Grilling meat and fish can create carcinogenic compounds in your food. Certain herbs and spices can help offset the carcinogenic effects.
7. Breast implants - Chemicals from breast implants can leach out into your tissues, potentially increasing your risk of cancer.
8. Second-hand smoke - An estimated 40,000 people die each year from second-hand smoke.
Watch my video on Working Night Shifts: https://youtu.be/4KCL9ciNzzM