Chicken Cobb Salad
This is a quick Cobb Salad. It uses olive oil instead of ranch. It also uses shredded cheese instead of a fancy cheese. If you’re in a fancy mood, try bleu cheese instead.
TOTAL TIME: 35 mins
Chicken (3oz) - ½ cup shredded
Cheese (1 oz) - 2 tablespoons
Bacon (32g) - 4 slices
Hard Boiled Egg (50 g) - 1 large egg (see instructions: how to hard boil an egg)
Olive Oil (14 g) - 1 tablespoon
Lettuce (85 g) - 3 cups
Onion (40 g) - 1/4 cup
Tomato (56 g) - ½ small tomato
Avocado (50g) - ½ medium avocado
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon until crispy, about 15-25 mins.
- Chop vegetables and bacon, so they are ready to add to the greens.
- Pour olive oil on lettuce. Gently incorporate into lettuce.
- Mix all ingredients together!
- Salt/pepper to taste.
Buy organic rotisserie chicken at your supermarket.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.