Keto Thai Chicken Coconut Red Curry Recipe
- 2 / 340g chicken thighs, skin on
- ½ Tbsp / 3 g salt
- ¼ tsp / 25g black pepper
- 1 tsp / 3 g lard
- 1 can / 360 g coconut milk, full-fat
- 1 Tbsp / 5 g red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp / 9 g lime juice
- 2 / 400 g large zucchini
- 2 sprigs / 5 g cilantro
- ¼ cup / 6 g fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp / 8 g salt
- Season chicken with some of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place sauce pot over medium heat and add lard.
- Add chicken thigh to sauce pot and sear, skin side down, about 4 minutes until skin becomes brown and crispy.
- Flip chicken over. Add coconut milk and red curry paste. Add additional salt, pepper and lime juice. Simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Make zucchini into noodles and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from pot and place on dish.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, basil and lime wedge. Enjoy!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.