Keto Fire Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Casserole
Per Serving: Calories 782, Protein 38 g, Carbohydrates 5 g, Fat 66 g
TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup keto mayo
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup sriracha
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thigh, cooked and pulled (or use leftover chicken meat)
- 3 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- ½ cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella, mayo, heavy cream, sriracha, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- In an 8 x 12” baking dish place pulled or diced chicken, covering the bottom of the dish from corner to corner.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the chicken.
- Add jalapenos and bacon.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.