Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 tsp coarse kosher salt not fine salt
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- olive oil spray for the baking dish
- ¼ cup unsweetened ketchup
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Then spray baking-dish with olive oil.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large-skillet over medium-high-heat for 2 minutes. Then add onions and beef.
3. Cook, stirring to break up the beef, till the beef is browned and the onion is tender for 5 minutes. When there are fluids in the bottom of the skillet, then drain the mix and then return it to the skillet.
4. Stir in the black pepper, garlic and kosher salt. Cook, stirring for a few minute.
5. Turn off the heat. Stir in the unsweetened ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and 1 cup cheddar.
6. Transfer the mixture to baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through, for 15 minutes
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.