Sauerkraut/Hot Dog Scramble
This sauerkraut and grass-fed hot dog scramble is delicious, nutritious, and simple!
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
Grass Fed Hot Dog - 1 each
Eggs - 3 large
Coconut Oil - 1 tablespoon
Sauerkraut - ½ cup
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Sour Cream - 1 tablespoon
- Dice grass fed hot dog, melt coconut oil in pan. Turn pan on medium heat. Once pan is hot, add diced grass fed hot dog.
- Cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until golden on outside. In a mixing bowl, mix together ½ cup sauerkraut and 3 eggs.
- Add egg mixture to pan on medium heat.
- Gently fold in eggs until fully cooked.
- Serve with sour cream and butter!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.