Per serving: 130 calories, 3.8 g protein, 6.6 g carbohydrates, 10.4 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups / 355 mL cauliflower rice
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 medium cucumber, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 bunch curly parsley, finely chopped
- 2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
Cook the cauliflower rice. Set aside to cool.
Combine the vegetables and herbs in a large bowl.
Add cauliflower rice (once cooled) and hemp hearts.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and garlic powder. Pour dressing over the cauliflower tabbouleh and toss to combine.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.