Keto Oven Roasted Vegetable Recipe
Per Serving: 109 calories, 2 g protein, 10 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli, small florets
- 2 cups cauliflower, small florets
- 2 cups zucchini, medium dice
- 2 cups red bell pepper, medium dice
- 2 cups oyster mushroom, chopped
- 2 cups red onion, medium dice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl combine all prepared vegetables with olive oil and spices and mix well.
- Spread out vegetables evenly on sheet tray, making sure the vegetables are not crowded together. Giving them space will allow nice even caramelization, which will give you crispy vegetables. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. (If you are using a convection oven you can lower the temperature to 375 degrees F.)
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.