Keto Mediterranean Zucchini Boats
Per serving: Calories 116, Protein 3.4 g, Carbohydrates 5.3 g, Fat 9.9 g
TOTAL TIME: 18 minutes
- 3 zucchini, trimmed and sliced lengthwise into halves
- 3 Tbsp / 44.4 mL extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- dried oregano, large sprinkle to taste
- 6 oz / 177.4 mL cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup / 118.3 mL crumbled feta cheese (or more to your liking)
- 6 to 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of ½ lemon
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F / 204 degrees C.
Place zucchini halves on a baking sheet, then carve out the flesh from the middle of the zucchini and place in a bowl.
Line up the carved-out boats on the sheet, pour olive oil over top and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
Bake for 10 minutes.
In the bowl with the carved-out zucchini flesh, add tomato halves, green onions, feta cheese, mint leaves, and zest and juice of lemon. Mix together.
Remove boats from the oven, use mixture to fill boats generously.
Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.