Keto Cheesy Bacon and Cauliflower Recipe
351 calories, 17 g protein, 3 g carbohydrates, 29 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 cup keto milk or almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded; set aside a small amount
- 1¼ cup pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan or casserole dish with parchment.
- Over medium heat render bacon crispy and remove bacon from pan, leaving fat.
- In the same pan add the butter and cauliflower; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Reduce heat to Low and add milk and cheeses, creating a saucy consistency. Add cooked bacon to cauliflower mixture last.
- Now place cauliflower mixture in baking pan and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.