Keto Beef Taco Boats
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Hearts of Romaine
- 1 Tomato
- 3 Tbs. Red Onion
- 3 Tbs. Cilantro
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, add taco seasoning and water simmer for 5 min
- Dice tomato, onion and cilantro and set aside.
- Arrange romaine on a large plate, this will be your taco shells.
- Place ground beef mixture in the middle of the romaine leaf.
- Top with cheddar cheese sour cream and pico and enjoy.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.