Keto Blueberry Crumble
Per serving: Calories 247, Protein 4.1 g, Carbohydrates 13 g, Fat 21.5 g
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp / 29.6 mL monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup / 118.3 mL pecan halves
- 1/8 cup / 29.6 mL almond meal/flour
- 2 Tbsp / 29.6 mL butter
- 1 Tbsp / 14.8 mL ground flax
- ½ tsp / 2.5 mL cinnamon
- ½ tsp / 2.5 mL vanilla extract
- 1 tsp / 5 mL lemon juice
- ¼ tsp / 1.2 mL kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp / 29.6 mL heavy cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F / 200 degrees C.
In a small bowl, place blueberries and monk fruit sweetener. Mix to combine. Divide among 3 ramekins, leaving ½ cup / 118.3 mL for topping.
Into a food processor pour pecans, almond flour, butter, sugar substitute, ground flax, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon juice, and kosher salt. Pulse until ingredients are combined.
Spread the mixture on top of the blueberries. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake in the center of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the topping becomes toasty brown. Top with remaining blueberries and serve with heavy cream drizzled over the top of each.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.