Chicken Caesar Vinaigrette Salad
Finding non-GMO salad dressings can be difficult. So why not make your own salad dressings from scratch?Making caesar dressing from scratch is nice, but this vinaigrette has the garlic, lemon, parmesan flavors of caesar dressing in just a few simple steps.
Tip: Throw some anchovies on top, if you enjoy them!
TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
Chicken (3 oz) - ½ cup shredded
Lettuce (85 g) - 3 cups
Garlic - 2 cloves
Parmesan Cheese (50 g) - ½ cup grated
Olive Oil (28 g) - 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice and zest - 1 lemon
Salt/Pepper to taste
Busy? Buy an organic rotisserie chicken at your supermarket.
- Add garlic to olive oil.
- Add lemon zest, splash of lemon juice to olive oil
- Chop lettuce.
- Pour 1/2 of olive oil mixture on lettuce. Gently incorporate dressing into lettuce.
- Save mixture to add to salad at the end.
- Salt and cheese the salad.
- Mix in chicken. Put on plate. Add remaining 1/2 of olive oil mixture. Garnish with black pepper, more cheese, and a splash of lemon juice.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.