Pepperoni Cheese Fat Bomb
This is a yummy fat bomb that will help satisfy your “pizza-tooth.” It has all the flavors of pizza: cheese, garlic, pepperoni.
TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
Cream Cheese (3.5 oz) - ½ cup at room temperature
Butter (2 oz) - ¼ cup at room temperature
Pepperoni (2 oz) - ¼ cup
Cheddar cheese [shredded] (1 oz) - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 2 cloves
Parmesan cheese (grated) - 1 cup
Basil - 2-3 leaves
- Dice pepperoni. Cook at medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes. Remove from heat. Place on paper towel to soak up extra grease.
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, cheddar cheese.
- Add garlic. Fold in pepperoni.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal parts.
- Grate parmesan and chop basil, place into a separate bowl.
- Place one fat bomb at a time in the bowl to coat it in the parmesan and basil.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.