Keto Italian Meatballs with Marinara
Per serving: Calories 205, Protein 25 g, Carbohydrates 4 g, Fat 21 g
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cup marinara, no sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients except marinara. Make sure ingredients are combined well.
3. With your hands roll your meatball mixture into 1-inch balls and place on the lined baking sheet.
4. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
5. In a microwave-safe bowl warm marinara for dipping and enjoy. You can sprinkle some extra parsley on top for garnish.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.