Keto Egg Noodles
Use these noodles for soup, stroganoff, or fettucini alfredo. They don't fall apart and taste delicious!
TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
Eggs - 2 large
Cream Cheese - 1 oz.
Spices - onion powder, garlic powder - you can be creative!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor or a blender, mix together eggs and cream cheese and spices.
3. Get a small deep dish. 8x8 works great.
4. Line the dish with parchment paper. The parchment paper is used for easy clean up and removal of mixture from the dish.
5. Pour mixture into the dish. This will be a very thin layer. It will firm up in the oven. Gently place the mixture into the oven.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the mixture is firm.
7. Let cool before slicing into noodles.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.