Keto Baked Scotch Egg Recipe
- 5 large / 300 g eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 large / 60 g egg, raw
- 1 lb / 340 g pork, ground
- 2 tsp / 6 g cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch cloves
- 2 Tbsp / 6 g parsley, chopped
- 1½ tsp / 7 g pink Himalayan salt
- ½ cup / 36 g pork rinds, crushed
- 3 Tbsp / 16 g keto mayo
- 1 tsp / 6 g sriracha
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Boil 5 eggs for 10 minutes, then remove and cool in an ice bath. Once cooled remove and discard shells.
- In a medium bowl combine the raw egg, ground pork, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, parsley, and salt, and mix well.
- Split the meat evenly into 5 balls.
- Flatten one ball of pork with hand and encase a hardboiled egg in it. Repeat with the other four.
- Roll pork-covered eggs in the crushed pork rinds.
- Bake for 12 to 15 min.
- Slice in half and serve with mayo and sriracha.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.