Keto Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf Bites Recipe
- 2 oz / 56 g onion, small diced
- 1 clove / 4 g garlic
- 9 slices / 105 g bacon
- 1 lb / 453 g grass-fed beef, ground
- 1 whole / 70 g egg
- ¼ cup / 71 g coconut flour
- 1½ Tbsp / 6 g salt
- ¼ cup / 100 g ketchup, sugar-free
- ¼ tsp / .25 g black pepper
- ½ tsp / .50 g red chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp / 8 g fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 toothpicks or skewers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium skillet cook onions and garlic and 3 slices of chopped bacon for about 2 minutes until translucent.
- Place cooked onions, garlic and bacon in a food processer and puree.
- In a medium bowl combine onion bacon puree, raw beef, egg, coconut flour.
- Add seasonings: salt, half of the ketchup, pepper, chili flakes, parsley.
- Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll meatloaf mix into 3 oz balls--about the size of golf balls.
- Cut the remaining 6 slices of bacon in half, giving 12 smaller slices. Wrap one or two slices around each meatball.
- Place bacon-wrapped meatloaf bites on baking sheet with the ends of the bacon strips tucked under each meatball to seal them. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Skewer and serve with remainder of sugar-free ketchup for dipping.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.