Keto Cinnamon Mini Muffins
Per serving: 270 calories, 7 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates, 25 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour and 30 minutes
SERVES: 12 to 15
- 1½ cups / 360 mL almond flour
- 1/3 cup / 80 mL flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp / 29 mL coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp / 5 mL baking powder
- ¼ tsp / 1 mL ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp / 1 mL salt
- 3 tsp / 15 mL ground cinnamon
- ½ cup / 125 mL coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup / 125 mL confectioners’ erythritol sweetener
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup / 118 mL half-and-half
- 1 tsp / 5 mL pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup / 59 mL walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp / 15 mL granulated erythritol sweetener
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F /176 degrees C.
In a bowl whisk together almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and cinnamon.
In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut oil and confectioners’ erythritol sweetener. Add eggs and whisk all to combine.
Add half-and-half and vanilla to wet ingredients, then whisk again.
Combine dry ingredient mix with wet ingredient mix. Whisk until well combined. Batter should be runny.
Using a scoop, divide the batter into an oiled muffin tray. Sprinkle walnuts and granulated erythritol sweetener on top.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove muffins from the pan and allow to cool completely before eating.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.