Hard Boiled Eggs
Want perfectly hard boiled eggs? Follow these easy steps
TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
Organic cage free eggs
- Gently place eggs into lukewarm/cold water in pot.
- Add a little vinegar and salt to pot of water.
- Cover, turn the pot of water/eggs on high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, take the pot off of the heat.
- Do not remove the lid at all to keep all the heat inside!
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Try a tester egg to see how the inside looks!
- The yolk should be creamy with no green edges around the yolk.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.