Keto Oven-Roasted Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
Per Serving: Calories 597, Protein 11 g, Carbohydrates 8 g, Fat 61 g
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in a large bowl until Brussels sprouts are well-coated.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a baking tray flesh side down and bake for 12 minutes until the tops of the sprouts start to caramelize.
- Place them in your favorite dish and top with the Parmesan cheese.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.