Keto Coconut Chicken Tenders Recipe
Calories 429, Protein 28 g, Carbohydrates 8 g, Fat 32 g
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 cups coconut oil for frying
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- In a second bowl mix together coconut flakes and coconut flour, salt and pepper.
- Put chicken tenders into bowl with egg and coat well.
- Remove chicken from egg batter and put into bowl with coconut breading. Coat the tenders well with the breading by pressing the breading into the tenders. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry coconut-breaded chicken tenders until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from oil and allow to cool on some paper towels. This will also allow excess oil to drain off.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.