Keto Microwave Mug Cheesecake
- 5 oz / 142g cream cheese (Room Temp)
- 1 egg, large
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Berries for Garnish
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a fork or a balloon whisk.
Whisk until there are no lumps.
2. Lightly grease ramekin with oil or melted butter.
3. Pour the batter in ramekin. Microwave ramekin for 1 minute
on high. The tops should be glossy and the centre still
jiggly. Microwave an additional 20 seconds as needed.
4. Cool on the counter for 10 minutes, then cool in the fridge
for circa 1 hour or until cool.
5. Plate with berries and enjoy!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.