Chocolate Chip Cookie
This keto friendly chocolate chip cookie is so tasty. Try eating one with a glass of almond milk! Yum.
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
Almond Flour - 1 ¼ cup
Coconut Flour - 3 tablespoons
Baking Soda - ½ teaspoon
Salt - ½ teaspoon salt
Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
Egg - 1 egg
Butter - 4 tablespoons - at room temperature
Erythritol - ½ cup
Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips - ? cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt.
- In a smaller mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine tempered butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and erythritol.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form into tablespoon sized cookies (about 20 cookies) onto a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Flatten out the cookies a little bit, they will not spread out much during the baking process.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Check for the bottom for a golden color.
Eat only 1-2 of these at the end of a meal to help satisfy your sweet tooth.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.