1. Preheat the oven to 350 °C.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin puree and butter. Using a hand mixer can help mix faster.
3. Add almond flour, erythritol, egg, baking powder, and vanilla extract to the mixture of the chocolate cookies.
4. Fold in chocolate chips until you’re satisfied with the cookie texture
5. Divide the cookie dough mixture into 14 tablespoon-sized cookies. Gently press down each cookie scoop with a fork.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. The bottom of the cookies will be golden brown when ready or baked.
With our pumpkin butter cookies recipe, you’ll get 100 total calories in which there are 9 g fat, 3 g net carbs, and 3 g protein.
This pumpkin butter chocolate chip keto cookies recipe will not only satisfy your stomach to get through to the next meal, but will also provide a mouth-watering taste. This ketogenic diet dessert recipe is easy and simple to make, so you don’t have to deprive yourself of sweet treats!
Do you have other soft and chewy recipes for keto cookies you’d like to share with us? Let us know in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Our educational content is not meant or intended for medical advice or treatment.
Editor’s Note: This post has been updated for quality and relevancy.