Keto Spaghetti Squash Bake Recipe
- ¾ lb./ 320g Italian Sausage (Casing removed)
- 1 ½ Cup/350g Marinara Sauce (NO sugar added keto friendly)
- 3 Tbs./2g Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 4 Tbs./6g Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 lb. / 300g Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Tbs./7g Salt
- 1 tsp./2g Pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place squash flesh side down and bake for 30-35 min until squash becomes soft.
- Remove casings from sausage. In a large skillet over medium heat brown sausage and set aside.
- Once Spaghetti squash is baked use a fork to scrape out flesh resembling spaghetti noodles into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine squash with marinara, fresh basil, pepper, egg mix well.
- In small loaf pan, spray with olive oil and line with parcment paper.
- Place mix into loaf pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25min.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.