Jalapeno and Cheese Biscuits
Cheddar biscuits are the best! Jalapenos add an extra kick. You won't believe that these are low carb when you taste them. Sour cream helps to add a moist texture to these awesome biscuits. We made 6 biscuits with this recipe. But here are the macros for the entire recipe, just divide these numbers by the amount of servings that you make.
TOTAL TIME: 35
Almond Flour - 1 cup
Cheddar Cheese - 1 cup
Egg - 2 large
Butter - 2 tablespoons, melted
Sour Cream - 2 tablespoons
Jalapeno - 1 medium, small diced
Baking Powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Chop jalapenos. Be careful! Don't rub your eyes afterwards!
3. In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, combine butter, egg, and sour cream.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients: cheese, jalapenos, almond flour, baking powder, salt.
5. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
6. Place into your silicone molds or muffin pan.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.