Asian Pork Slaw
Pork and sauteed slaw with some Asian flavors mixed into the dish
TOTAL TIME: 55 mins
Pulled Pork (3 oz) - shredded (see instructions: how to make pulled pork)
Egg (50 g) - 1 large egg
Coconut Oil (14 g) - 1 tablespoon
Soy Sauce (30 g) - 2 tablespoons
Rice Wine Vinegar (14 g) - 1 tablespoon
Cabbage - 3 cups
Carrots - 1 cup
Onion - ¼ cup
Sesame Seeds - garnish
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Cook garlic and ginger at medium-low heat in coconut oil for approximately 5 minutes. You do not want any color on the garlic or ginger. Make sure you keep the heat low to prevent burning.
- Add carrots and onion. Cook for 10 more minutes on low.
- Add pork, cabbage, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce. Cook for 10 more minutes on low.
- While cabbage and pork are cooking, fry an egg to add on top of the mixture.
- Garnish with sesame seeds!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.