A keto-friendly cheesecake! Top with some berries, if your macros allow it.
TOTAL TIME: 50 mins
Cream Cheese - 4 oz.
Eggs - 1 large egg
Xylitol - 1 ½ tablespoons
Almond Flour - ¼ cup
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice - a pinch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter. Add almond flour. Mix together until crumbly.
- Divide mixture into 3 parts and place into a mold and press down, so that it is packed tightly.
- Bake in oven for 10 mins until crispy.
- Mix together cream cheese, egg, xylitol, and a pinch of lemon juice.
- Pour into molds with crusts still at the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins or until done (if you poke it with a fork and nothing sticks to the fork, then it is done).
- Place in refrigerator overnight to set. Or if in a hurry, place in freezer.
If your macros allow, cut up some strawberries, place them in a saucepot and cook with a little bit of keto-friendly sweetener for a sweet low-carb fruit topping.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.