Peanut Butter & Cream Cheese Fat Bomb
Try this creamy/peanut butter-y fat bomb!
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
Cream Cheese- 4 oz, at room temperature
Peanut Butter - 1/4 cup, at room temperature
Erythritol - 1 tablespoon
Ground Cinnamon -1/4 tsp
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Shredded Coconut - ¼ cup, to coat fat bombs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet. Lay out about ¼ cup of coconut flakes. Toast. This should take about 5-10 mins.
- Mix all ingredients except shredded coconut with an electric mixer in a medium sized bowl.
- Let set in fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Coat in shredded coconut.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.