Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bomb
This is a quick peanut butter and chocolate fat bomb to help satisfy your sweet tooth.
Listen to your body. Do not use more sweetener than necessary. If you are fat adapted, you probably won’t need to use much sweetener.
Try to find peanut butter that only has one ingredient: ground peanuts.
The purpose of a double boiler is to ensure than nothing is being applied directly to heat / to delicately melt foods without scorching. A double boiler is a bowl set on top of a saucepot with hot water (medium heat).
This recipe is 3 servings. People tend to overeat, when eating smaller sized sweets. Make into smaller sizes, if desired.
Xylitol is usually best when powdered, but the granulated texture adds a nice crunch to this recipe.
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon xylitol - powdered or granulated
- Place coconut oil, peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, xylitol in a double boiler.
- Melt down.
- Pour liquid into spouted pourer to avoid making a mess.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Place in freezer for about an hour.
- Remove from molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts for extra crunchiness.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.