Dr Berg Schedule to do the Dr Oz Show But THEN This Happens
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
In this show next show on body types,
Dr. Oz recommends for Ovary Type:
1. Bread - because it has fiber
2. Dairy - the exact thing that adds more estrogen (unless its grass-fed and hormone-free, which is did not even mention)
Here's what you should do to regulate estrogen
1. Make sure your meats, cheeses, etc, are organic
2. Cruciferous vegetables (kale) are anti-estrogic.
3. Sea kelp helps regulate estogen - this is why it's good for menstural cycles, ovarian cysts, fibroids and fibrocystic breasts.
Understand nutrition and see more Health and Welness advice from Dr. Berg Video Blog.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.