A Weight Loss Shake from Kale and Pineapple
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
A Weight Loss Shake From Kale and Pinapple
This recipe is really simple it is just four ingredient
*RECENT UPDATE: I am no longer recommending fruit/berries if the person is wanting to lose weight. Instead use a scoop of the Berry Instant Kale Shake or some liquid stevia (berry flavor)
âºWe have the kale which is a super food. It has 35,000 international units of vitamin A, lots of potassium and phytonutrients for every part of your body including your liver. You will use the stems on the kale.
âºYou can use blueberries which is loaded with all sorts of phytonutrients as well. I personally prefer them frozen and they don’t have to be organic. I know the organic one are so expensive. (Dr. Berg is no longer recommending fruit.)
âºWe will also use pineapple. You can use can pineapples as long as it doesn’t have fructose corn syrup and don’t use the juice just the pineapples themselves.
The Shake is something you can use at night or during the day to replace a meal. Make sure you drink it right away. You don’t want to leave it overnight.
Different types of Kale are:
- There is red kale which is better for the macula of the eye.
- The regular green kale.
- The dinosaur kale which is very crispy and has good flavor, very good to make shakes because it blends very nicely.
- You are not going to juice the berries just put them in the blinder. You can put the stems and every part of the kale inside the blinder as well – about a handful.
- Then put in half a cup of pineapple.
- Add a 1 ½ cup of water.
- Blend for 2 to 4 minutes or you will have chunks of kale still in it, the drink it. That’s all you do.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.