17 Ways To Get More Veggies
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
For more information about Dr. Berg's 3-day intensive program in Alexandria, Virginia, call 703-354-7336.
Creative Tips to Get & Make Your Veggies Less Boring
1. Kale shakes – add kale, fruit and blend.
2. Cut down your salad to make it easier to make.
3. Broccoli and cauliflower and melted cheese (Melting Pot Restaurant)
4. Steam a good amount of spinach (cooks down), add kidney beans (canned), sea salt, pepper and garlic.
5. Cut tomatoes with Basil and Ranch dressing
6. Cut celery, carrots and cucumbers with ranch dressing dip, or hummus or pesto.
7. Zucchini shaved as pasta with pasta sauce works.
8. Spaghetti squash with pasta sauce.
9. Grilled Zucchini with olive oil and sea salt. Also grill mushrooms, peppers and onions
10. Put lots of veggies in omelets
11. Baked kale chips
12. Green powders (wheat grass juice powder)
13. Instant Kale Shakes (has kale and pea protein)
14. Focus on your favorite veggies – like pea
15. Vegetable soup
16. Pizza with the crust made with cauliflower
17. Juice vegetables, but you would have to add only small amounts of fruits.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.